Friday, October 22, 2010

Things that are completely and totally adorable:

- My little Russian singing short snippets of the ABC's. He knows about five random letters and just walks around the apartment humming to himself.

- How much he LOVES the bathtub. The minute we say the word bath he runs around the apartment stripping off all his clothes.

- How he wants to give us kisses all the time and will just walk up to me and say "ya te-bya ly blu, mama" (I love you mama).

In other news, I think I'm learning more Russian than he is English and he's definitely getting more sleep than me. I think God gave us three cats to prepare us for surrendering all of the bed space to someone half our size. At one point I woke up and he had his head on my stomach, his legs draped over Tim, and his hand on my face. Who knew he would turn into a little mini whirling dervish at night.

We are absolutely ready to come home now though. Every time we go some where we get asked if we are going to America. It took an entire day to explain that our cars weren't here but in America. I don't know how we're going to explain the fact that Moscow is not America.

Still, I love being a mom. God created me for this, even when it's hard. And he's revealing himself to me more and more everyday. Even the fact that going to bed last night shrank from an hour and half to fifteen minutes was a miracle much prayed for.

We love all of you and can't wait to get home so you can meet our little miracle.

1 comments:

Happy Wife said...

Can phone calls happen yet? We do have a skype phone and access to skype, I think...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption