Sunday, October 31, 2010

Coming Home

Today was long. We traveled for at least 24 hours with an off and on very cranky four year old. All things considered he did pretty well and is now officially a US Citizen. Now however, if you'll take a look at the time stamp it is 2:55 am and I am exhausted but instead of sleeping I am sitting on the couch watching Toy Story while Sam plays with toys and we try not to wake Daddy up. I thought not having a baby would mean I got sleep. Not so much. Also, it's crazy that Toy Story 1 was my little brother's favorite movie for a very long time and I can still recite whole parts of it. Weird how the brain works. Anyways, it's good to be home, although I don't know that the cats would agree.

1 comments:

the5thwheelers said...

Ol' Bud and I have been watching and reading your blogs everyday. So glad that you are home. You will get back on track after a couple of days. We remember being up at 3 AM reading the mail after we came home from Germany. Can't remember what happened after Singapore. Must have been the same.
Love Grandma and Ol' Bud

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption