Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jetlag is Fun

We went to bed at 9 pm St. Petersburg time last night, and got up at 3:30am. I love the jetlag. We have some appointment today at 12 and then we will get to see Sam at 3pm. I am really excited about that. Apparently, Sam is more excited. The orphanage director went on vacation for a while and the first thing Sam asked her when she came back is when are they coming to pick me up. Also, he very active now which is a good thing. We were told that after his surgery a couple weeks ago he was running around the hospital the next day.

We talked to our contact here in Russia about our court date and she seems pretty positive about our court date. She said that we shouldn't worry and that we need to be very strong when speaking to the judge. Good thing that at my last job my boss called me a bulldog when it came to issues that I want to resolve. (I just had a little deva ju about writting this blog post. Either I am tried or had a dream about writing it.) From what our contact here tells us it sounds like God has already worked and moved to get us here. She said that the judge give her a second chance to work on the dossier documents instead of us resubmitting everything, and that she was very forgiving and she has not always been that way in the past. She also said that the judge has been very friendly to her.

So please just pray that God gives us strength to be tenacious, and not back down in front of the judge. Also, pray that if we have a chance we can share Christ with her. I really felt like God has been calling me to do that for some time now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption