Sunday, August 30, 2009

Adopt A Scarf / Am I Crazy?

So Carrie has been knitting away like a knitting machine. And I have been trying to remember how to program a website. You may be asking yourself what is the outcome of these two things, and I am going to tell you: www.adoptascarf.com It is a ok website with some awesome knitted products with all the proceeds going to help fund our adoption. So it is neat and we use paypal so it is safe too. Anyways, this week in adoption news we had our psych evaluations done. I know I am not crazy, but taking that test sure made me question my sanity. With questions like, "Are your thoughts broadcast to others?" "Are your favorite hobbies archery and stamp collecting?" Some question about a random poet being your favorite or even "Do you believe that you are going to be famous?" Just trying to ask those made me feel crazy, because I kept thinking to myself what sane person has to answer this junk. Plus it was like 323 questions which is a lot because with all the negative, double negatives and I believe one triple negative my brain got tired. Don't worry I ratted out all my friends and family members who I think may be crazy. You know who you are. Just joking, but I am guessing if I had I probably would have failed. There was also a personality test with a and b questions. I decided that after taking it I don't have a personality. I am introverted and extroverted. I think my personality might have failed that test, but that is ok. I like me, and Carrie likes me. No she loves me. Hope you enjoy www.adoptascarf.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption