Thursday, June 3, 2010

Randomness

I want to fill an entire post with good things. There are lots of good things going on. Really.

First off I managed to slip back into class after I thought it would be impossible so I get to take Science (a subject I loathe) with my cohort (people who are awesome). Plus time goes faster when it is filled with projects.

Secondly, I read a really good book. It's called Ida B. I read it in probably 2 hours and it was wonderful. It's about a girl in the fourth grade who is growing up on a farm when her mom gets cancer. Now usually this would be the stuff of after school specials but Ida B. is honest and sometimes mean and the whole book just rings true. I cried for the last 40 pages. And as an added bonus there is a nice little lesson about the importance of good teachers. If you are reading this and you like children's fiction you should definitely read Ida B. And if you know any little girls between the ages of 8 and 11 I know they would love it especially.

Thirdly, Dossier: the Sequel was finished on Tuesday and should be working its way to getting translated as we speak. I'm glad it's done. Thank you very much.

Fourthly, Tim and I discovered Oscar's Taco Shop which is delicious.

Fifthly, it is almost Friday.

I think that's all the good stuff this post can handle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption