Friday, May 28, 2010

Expectations: Don't have them

Alternately titled "If one more person asks me for an update I may scream"

Not really, well maybe just a little bit.

Tim's last post was all excitement and good news and I hate to be the Debbie Downer on that so instead there are just no posts and everyone is left hanging, which is not nice.

We have almost all of our Dossier: part II finished, including another visit to the doctor, but when I asked Bethany for a timeline they basically said we have to wait for Sam's medical stuff and they are running slow. This is contrary to what Irina told us when we were in Russia which was pretty much that it was going to take them 4 weeks and then they would be waiting on us. Basically they said we'll be lucky if it's early July.

That means six more weeks of waiting. And I opted out of my summer classes because I thought we were leaving and I shouldn't have done that but now I think it's too late to try and re-enroll. On the upside of that my brain is completely fried for the class I'm currently in and I have five chapter summaries due tonight that I haven't started yet so it's probably best that I just let it go.

And this is just a long complain-y post about nothing. Because when people ask for updates that's what we can say. Nothing. I want to go back tomorrow. I want to hold my sweet little boy and bring him home and not have to wonder wonder wonder what he's doing. I feel like we've been holding our breath inside a tunnel and what we thought was the light at the end just ended up being someone's headlights.

Praise God's infinite wisdom and perfect timing. I'm glad he knows what he's doing because I have no idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption