Thursday, May 6, 2010

Everyone do a Little Dance

More like a big dance!

According to the FBI, our background checks will be in the mail next week! I was more worried about this than anything else and I feel like a burden has been lifted.

Now, we just need a few more things, most importantly the 171-H from immigration and we just got a letter from them asking for more info that has to come from Bethany.

Other than that not much is going on. I have been hobbled this week by a pinched nerve in my back that needs to go away because if it doesn't Tim won't let me go to Sunday School and it's Mother's day and I had a really big surprise for my 3 and 4 year olds. Let's send up some prayers that it gets better.

But mostly praise today. God can supernaturally (sort of) pick up paperwork and move it to the front of the line. God is good. All the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption