Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Potential Travel Date

After receiving an email yesterday that we probably would not be receiving any sort of medical update until we get in country yesterday, we are both a little dejected. But then along comes an even better email today. Potential TRAVEL DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are about 6 weeks away and just potential. Our agency's contact still is waiting on some agency accreditation paperwork before she can present us to the COMMITTEE. I am not scared of the COMMITTEE, because Regan wasn't scared of your wall. Plus at this point, it is just hopefully going to be them signing off on the approval they have already given us. To commemorate this joyous email, I wrote a song. I will not share the song, because I am in constant fear of having my mad skills infringed.

1 comments:

Happy Wife said...

So when are you guys traveling?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption