Monday, February 8, 2010

Blessed Be The Name

Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Some of our paperwork got sent back. We have to redo it all and send it back. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. We realized that were going to be some additional costs and our finances just got much tighter. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. I could really use a nap. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. It really does not seem like anything is going our way. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Just blessed be the Name of the Lord. Everytime I hear "Blessed be the the Name," I cannot help but picture someone in the lowest point of their life, and they are crying out this song to God. I cry, because it seems like closest idea of God's provision for me. I also cry, because I wonder how I would respond in a situation like that, and hope that I will never be put there. Neither Carrie nor I are at that place right now (and I hope that we never are), but it just serves as reminder for us of God's provisions.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of and praying for you both.

Hang in there. Having just completed a domestic adoption (and having previously completed an international adoption), I feel your pain.

Good luck and Godspeed on the journey to your children!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption