Friday, February 5, 2010

How many times I can refresh my email?

So right now we are waiting on a more expanded version of the medicial details. It is not really going to change our minds, but I guess someone feels it is neccessary. So I am constantly hitting the "Get Mail" button on my email account. I know it will auto-refresh and give me new mail, so it is a good thing it is a virtual button, because I would have worn it out by now. Carrie insists that we go get our babies now, but I tell her that waiting is good for us. I want to get them too, but it just reminds us who is in control. In other news, I refinished a chest of drawers for their room. It went from being stained to being painted white. All their furniture is very white, and their room is very green. I hope they like white and green, because that is what they are going to get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption