Monday, March 1, 2010

Go Belmont

It is getting that time of year when the madness starts, and all I have to say is, "Go Belmont." This really has nothing to do with our adoption except that very soon we will have a little guy to take to games and yell, "Go Belmont." And that makes me very happy. I cannot wait to teach him the grrrr at the end of one our cheers, but I also know that there is a very good possibility he will not be ready to attend a basketball game next year. I know that we have a long road ahead of us once our family has expanded. In learning Russian news, I have learned that the word for fish sounds like the spanish word "¡Arriba!" I have a new excitement about learning Russian and I going to start using ¡Arriba! for fish from now on.

2 comments:

Happy Wife said...

Hey Tim do you guys have travel dates yet?

Praying for you today -

Kim

Carrie said...

We have. We are travelling at the beginning of April.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption