Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tim's Thoughts

Hi, I am Tim. Most of you know me and some of you don't. I guess that is the beauty of the internet. As my wife Carrie has said previously, we have begun the long process of adoption. I am not really sure how I felt about adopting myself. I guess I thought it is one of those things you do if you cannot have children yourself. But the reality is that God has asked us to take care of the widows and children. I am about 99% sure that God has not called me to adopt a widow, but on the other, hand I am 100% sure that He has called us to adopt. In fact, not only has God called us to adopt He has called Carrie and I to adopt first. I think this is incredible, because someday we can tell our child that God chose you first for our family. First, that is how much you mean to us. I just feel so blessed that God has called us to do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption