Thursday, January 21, 2010

Skippyjon Jones and other less exciting things

My name is Skippito Friskito. *clap-clap*
I fear not a single bandito. *clap-clap*
My manners are mellow,
I’m sweet like the Jell-O,
I get the job done, yes indeed-o. *clap-clap*
Yesterday I found the BEST book. I was literally cracking up reading it at Borders and immediately picked it up (along with Goodnight Moon and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, I mean they were buy 2 get a third free.) If you have never read Skippyjon Jones go read it now. I will wait for you. I am now determined to buy all five of his books. Plus it's about a cat who is a boy. Big plusses in our household.
Not much else going on this week. Our paperwork is somewhere in the Bethany system, but our caseworker is out of the office this week so we won't hear anything unless something needs to be redone. In this case no news is good news.
I also just put all the paperwork for USCIS (the immigration people) in the mail. I'm just praying that it gets to Dallas safely and gets processed quickly.
Other than that not much going on, just a whole bunch of basketball games this week. Go Bruins!
This is a very boring update. Here, go visit Skippyjon Jones website and amuse yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption