Monday, December 28, 2009

Guess who was on the nice list...

We had a wonderful Christmas here in the Tweten household. A lovely Christmas Eve service followed by a delicious dinner at Chili's and then the morning we all look forward to. 
Christmas morning I woke up early and tried to let Tim sleep. It didn't work and so we were up by 7. 
Our tree looked  like this. Lovely and piled high with presents. 
But the one who really made out this Christmas is our little S. 
A new bed
A whole bunch of fancy clothes courtesy of some Gap gift cards. 
Our three favorites: a little pea coat, a batman shirt that says "I do my own stunts", and a shirt with a steam roller on it that says " this is how I roll" (that's Tim's favorite)
Where the Wild Things Are from Mom and Chuck the Talking Dump Truck from Dad
We had a lot of fun getting stuff for him and can't wait until next year when he's actually here.
I have the rest of the week off, tomorrow I am visiting the Bethany Office, the County Clerk's office and the Secretary of State's office and hopefully will get all of the paperwork signed, sealed and delivered and off to Russia ASAP. 
I'm also working on S's quilt and curtains for his room. I'll post pictures when it's finished. 
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tweten Adoption